Abatiell Associates, P.C. is five attorney firm located in Rutland, Vermont. The attorneys have over 100 years of combined legal experience and knowledge. With a heavy concentration in family, criminal, and civil litigation, the firm spends a large amount of its time at trial and in the courtroom. The firm litigates more cases each year than many law firms and has extensive trial and negotiation experience. If you are looking for lawyers who fight for their clients in and out of the courtroom, then you have come to the right place for an attorney.
For 35 years, Bill Bloomer has been representing a variety of clients as a member of the law firm of Bloomer & Bloomer, P.C.. Bill’s practice is primarily devoted to Real Estate, Probate, WIlls & Estate Planning and Municipal Law, including matters such as:
• Representing buyers and sellers in residential and commercial real estate closings
• Performing title searches
• Representing estate fiduciaries and interested parties in probate court
• Preparing of wills and powers of attorney
• Preparing trust agreements
• Advising Vermont towns and cities on municipal law issues
• Representing tax collectors in tax sale proceedings
If you are involved in a lawsuit, you deserve a lawyer who will protect your best interests and diligently pursue justice on your behalf. At the law firm of Cleary, Shahi & Aicher, P.C., experienced and skilled attorneys understand how much you have at stake from your health to the financial welfare of your household or business. We are zealous advocates who are committed to answering your questions, addressing your anxiety, all while providing our clients with skilled and effective legal representation.