Burnham Hollow Bakery & Catering Company located at 97 State Street, Rutland Vermont. We now offer a full lunch menu along with our delicious treats and pies. We are no longer offering our products at the RUTLAND RESTAURANT ON MERCHANTS ROW.
A unique setting for a great cup of your favorite morning brew!
- Gene’s Beans gourmet local coffee.
- Specialty coffee drinks
- espresso, cappuccino latte
- Fresh fruit smoothies
Located in Downtown Rutland inside Avanti Salon. A great new taste a great new look!
A “Unique to your Sandwich” Fresh Carved Meal… Hand Carved By Ernie is a guaranteed fresh experience!
- Testimonial: Ernie makes the best sandwiches in town! I’ve been coming here for over two years — every time I’m in town — Ernie’s sandwiche’s are always excellent. Try the corned beef or the turkey. I’m getting hungry just writing this…
The HOME of the $3.50 foot long sub with all the fixins! * A Locals Favorite!
- Maxie’s is a landmark in Rutland. This is where the locals eat when they are in downtown looking for the best deal! read more
Customers Love the Sandwich Shoppe!
- Testimonial: “I love this place! Locally owned and operated, the service here is extremely friendly and fast. Coming here always lifts my spirits AND satisfies my appetite. Come here a few times and they know you. It’s a basic, no-frills sandwich shop with a huge menu, and they don’t mind accommodating special requests. My son swears they have the best burgers in Rutland. I highly recommend the Sandwich Shoppe to anyone who happens to be in downtown Rutland.”
Coffee house right in the heart of Downtown Rutland. House brewed coffee, lattes, espresso, shakes and Italian sodas. Full breakfast & lunch menu available.
Green Mountain Roasters coffee, donuts,bagels, danish, fresh baked cookies , sandwiches,Fresh Soups, chips, fruit, ice cream, soda, water and juices.
Every thing is Grab and Go for those of you who only have a few minutes, plus we have seating when you have time to sit and relax!