As our role in the local community grows, we continue to explore traditional and non-traditional retail, service and office opportunities. We are bringing convenience and fun to every customer and business owner as we weave community into the Downtown Rutland experience.
If you are a business owner, an entrepreneur who is ready to bring an idea to reality, or a representative of an organizationinterested in relocating in Downtown Rutland you can get started by providing us with specific information on your space requirements. We can then suggest which of the properties we represent offer the best opportunities and provide you with the building’s lease plans and space dimensions.
We will then put you in direct contact with the property owner and/or leasing representative who will work to design a package just for you. Our consumer marketing program can help you position your brand in front of a regional traffic of over 2,000,000 visitors a year!
Click to download a copy of our leasing brochure
Downtown Rutland Fast Facts:
- Highly visible locations available
- Regional retail draw
- 55,000 average weekly traffic count
- Over 2,000,000 annual visitors
- Tourism annual contribution of over $180 million to region
- 120,000 s/f Vermont State Office Building
- 3,000 Downtown workers
- Trade area population of 71,334
- Median household income of $36,478
- 32% of the trade area has household income of $50,000 or more
- Ample Parking in the enclosed Transit Center
- Active merchant association
- 220,000 s/f Rutland Plaza, a powerhouse shopping center
- Presence of major anchors including Wal-mart, Price Chopper, Flagship Cinemas, TJ Maxx
- Price Chopper holds a 42% regional market share
- AMTRAK station with daily service
- Location of Community College of Vermont
- Government center